Quelques notes de la part de Mashima en fin de tome.
“Kind of a cute story from early on where Lucy’s heart pounds over Natsu. I had no intention whatsoever of writing a romantic aspect of Natsu and Lucy, but starting with this story, I conversely ended up making readers anticipate it… Putting aside if I’ll write the romantic aspect, I am currently writing them with a sense like more than friends, less than lovers. I might like that relationship. ("I” or any other subject is not specified.) Lucy having delusions in this story is super cute.“
- La romance NaLu en général n'a pas été "volontaire" par Mashima, mais la possibilité de le concrétiser est toujours là.
- Mashima préfère le NaLu en tant qu'Ami plutôt qu'en Amoureux.
About 413 days:Fairy Tail Zero's interview :Quelques images du Omake :Croquis de Eileen :
"It's a story about Juvia. I think at that time there was a boom inside both Gray and Juvia. So, here and now I want to announce one thing about Gray.
Gray's fanbase divided mainly into 5 groups:
1. I love everything about Gray. As long as he's happy, I don't care about the rest.
2. I want Gray to be with Juvia.
3. I want Gray to be with Lucy.
4. I don't want Gray to be with anyone.
5. I don't care about Gray's love interest. I want to see his cool battle.
I've already decided, what will happen with Gray in the future and readers comments won't change much in my decision. I as an author will be happy, if people will think like in 1., whatever the future development will be."
On peut maintenant clairement voir sur l'image en haut à droite qu'Eileen devait être plus ridée à la base. La théorie qu'elle soit la mère de Erza prend encore plus d'ampleur du coup.